Monday, April 19, 2010

Fathers & Sons

This last Friday and Saturday I went with Darrel, Kaden and Brant to their Fathers & Sons outing up behind Roosevelt Lake and I had a great time. I didn't have to keep an eye on anyone and spent most of my time in Darrel's nice tent on my air mattress in the cool pines enjoying. I hope that I didn't seem like a party pooper because I didn't get out and run around, but to me it was great. I got a greater appreciation for two of my grandsons especially Brant who was fascinated by my gold tooth and snuggled with grandpa under the blanket.

Friday morning after everything was set up Darrel earned a rest.

Kaden was a good helper and could hardly wait for his friends to arrive.

Brant kept wanting to take his shoes off, but he kept them on most of the time.
Thanks Darrel
Love Dad
Posted by Picasa

No comments: