Monday, February 16, 2009

Update

We had a great time yesterday and thank you family for making me feel very special. Everything was simply wonderful, the stakes, chicken, vegies, salad and cake and the company was the best of all. Mother and I went out Friday and stayed in on Saturday with Jacey and Keely. I wrote down some thoughts and made a card for my Sweetheart and I'd like to share the thoughts.As we go through life we store up a few regrets of what we could have done better or maybe a different path we might have taken. But age is like climbing a mountain, the older we get the higher the vantage and as we view the valley below the ruts and boulders become perfectly clear. The question we must answer is How much different would our view be if we had climbed the other side of the mountain? The possibility arises that we may not see the valley at all but more peaks left to climb. One choice I shall never question or regret is the wonderful companion I chose to walk the path with, and I must say that she has lead as much as she has followed, Thank Heavens for the Journey.

No comments: