Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

Nothing much has been going on around here Mother went for her test and other than the original problem no other major problems were found. The other day Mother was reading the news paper and came across this poem in Dear Abby and I wanted to pass it along.
SUCCESS
You can use most any measure
When you're speaking of success.
You can measure it in a fancy home,
Expensive car or dress.
But the measure of your real success
Is the one you cannot spend.
It's the way your kids describe you
When they're talking to a friend
By any measure we all know that Mother is a great success.
Dad

2 comments:

J.C. Brownlow's said...

Thanks for the poem, that is a good one!! I would consider you both on top of the success meeter. :)

Amber said...

I think you are both successful!!!

I think I also need to come help you make your blog "pretty" :-)